[pianotech] keeping stage trucks from wiggling

Larry Fisher RPT larry_fisher at pdxtuner.com
Wed Apr 18 21:26:32 MDT 2012

I moved a piano up onto a riser/stage for the Hilton and pointed out how easily the piano would move as I pushed it with my thumb.  I made mention of how this is a law suit looking for a place to happen.  Before I was done packing up my gear, some sand filled black bags were placed around the wheels.  It almost looked like someone sewed black cloth napkins together and filled them  .........   could have been filled with rice I guess.

I like the rope idea wrapped around the wheels tight and close  .........   barely visible and probably quite functional.

Lar