[pianotech] Steinway M on craigslist

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:16:06 MDT 2012

I've seen techs snap up M's without *any* restoration for about the same price. And you can bet that a rebuilt, refinished M would be priced much, MUCH higher in a piano store. I'm thinking either the seller doesn't know the true value, or there's some issues with the piano that have not been divulged.

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com