[pianotech] Kawai Pedal Lock Nuts

David Porritt dmporritt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:23:59 MDT 2012

Ron:

I've seen hex nuts meet just as all the flat sides are together.  In those
cases one needs to tighten them so the nuts are tight on each other (and the
flat sides are no longer aligned - not that that matters).  But you are
right if they are _tight_ not just aligned with the flats parallel, the
locked nut won't/can't move.

dp

David M. Porritt
dmporritt at gmail.com