[pianotech] transferring clients

Tony Caught tonycaught at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:47:01 MDT 2012

Hi Ed, Same age, similar reason. What I am doing is ringing customer, make
an appointment and tell them that I am sending my "apprentice". A bit of
trepidation on the customers part. Then the piano has been tuned the new
tuner, has had a cuppa and a chat with the customer and all is well. I
hope.  from feedback all seems OK but I am still getting calls to tune
pianos in the same area. Seems that when you are the guy, you are the guy.
Tony

--
Tony Caught
tonycaught at gmail.com