[pianotech] Rolls by Ernesto Lecuona

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Apr 11 22:45:39 MDT 2012

I serviced a client today that was an Ampico player and took along an Ampico roll of Espana and Malaguena by Ernesto.

The client loved it and have order one for him.

Based on eBay and a few other sources, they are pretty rare.

My question is: How many more, of any style, of Ernesto's rolls exist ?

Also, is there any other "Spanish" rolls, still exist ?

TIA, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years