[pianotech] Fate of this list to be determined by Council

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Apr 10 08:36:04 MDT 2012

I should be clear with regard to my previous post.  I don't mean to
encourage or instigate an overwhelming of PTG-L in re-playing the
myriad emotional discussions that have taken place, and are archived,
on a number of these lists.  Ideally, someone would cull and collect
to be able to bring one's self up to speed on the issue. It's my
sense that even PTG-L list is far less than ideal to the task of
intelligently working through the overlapping issues, but it's what
we've got.

Sincerely,
David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY