[pianotech] deletion because of bounces

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Fri Apr 6 16:15:50 MDT 2012

Terry's right, in this case it's not emails that you've bounced off
other people when you tried to send something. It's the ones that the
list tried to deliver to you, but couldn't and got a bounce back from
your ISP.

If it happens too often, the Mailman software disables your account
and sends you warning messages. If the email account is still active,
most of the time these are temporary problems.

Les, I've re-enabled you, we'll see if it's still a problem.

Jim