[pianotech] deletion because of bounces

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Apr 6 13:57:05 MDT 2012

On 04/06/2012 02:45 PM, Terry Beckingham wrote:
> No necessarily Les. I used to get that on CAUT and I was indeed bounced. It is probably a problem with your ISP, not
> your computer.
>
> Terry Beckingham
>
> At 02:29 PM 06/04/2012 -0500, you wrote:
>
>> I Just received a notice I m about be to be deleted from pianotech because of too many bounces &&..   I don t have
>> ptg on any bounce lists that I know, and so am assuming this is some kind of spam.  Am I correct?  I m quite confused&&
>>
>>  Les barteltt

I got the same notice, which, again, I don't understand. Because, I have not gotten any of the emails bounced.

Maybe, it's the powers, trying to decide how many people are still using this list - in hopes of getting rid of it ? <grin>

Pessimistic,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years