[pianotech] priorities

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Apr 5 16:02:37 MDT 2012

Well, of course it’s a negative. I would consider standing me up without any notice to be a negative. I would consider saying nothing to be equal to saying my time and that of her carpet cleaner are valuable, mine is not so I’ll just go away quietly. Sorry, but there is a charge for time and mileage that somebody needs to be responsible for.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525