[pianotech] priorities

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 15:15:24 MDT 2012

Hi Will

What I said to the customer is not important. The point is, you need to keep in mind what the priorities are.

But anything you say, other than "I understand", with a smile on your face, might be construed by the customer as negative. In fact, reminding her that she made a mistake by not calling you, could be interpreted as negative, no matter how nicely you say it. So unless you have more customers than you can handle, just say thank you, and leave it that.

Wim.