[pianotech] Changes at Steinway - Dana Messina resigns

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Oct 25 20:35:07 MDT 2011

Why would you "slam" them? Seems rather extreme. Perhaps you could state it
as a preference. Personally I tune several YCs and on average I'll pick them
over Kawai any day.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____