[pianotech] Changes at Steinway - Dana Messina resigns

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Mon Oct 24 22:27:24 MDT 2011

Thanks, David.

Interesting that Steinway Musical Instruments, Inc. is now based in
Waltham, MA, home town of Kurzweil Music Systems (now owned by Young
Chang). Their recent history of acquisitions is interesting.
http://www.steinwaymusical.com/content/about_us.htm
Who knew what a power they are in band instruments?
http://www.steinwaymusical.com/brands.php

-Mark Schecter
Oakland, CA