[pianotech] Changes at Steinway - Dana Messina resigns

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Oct 24 20:42:04 MDT 2011

Dear Old List,
I hope the notice doesn't totally preempt the more useful discussions
going on, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.  Note, too,
that I'll have to think for quite some time which of the new lists
would be the most appropriate recipient.

http://news.google.com/news/story?q=steinway+ceo+dana+messina&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GGIE_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dHzfDpSUHoG5Z-MdGc-_H_MOZcMwM&hl=en&ei=1B-mTs-pJaXZ0QHwm6mWDg&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CDMQqgIwAA

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY