[pianotech] Replacing strings and coil lifters

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Oct 24 17:52:54 MDT 2011

Yes There is. But it does not always something that a single person can do.
One needs a third hand to pull the string tight as the other person is
tightening the tuning pin and watching where the wire is going.
I use a screw driver to help start the Beckett and then tighten the string .
Or make the becket with a round shoulder / flat jaw pliers
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com