[pianotech] New List

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:22:59 MDT 2011

Well, I know most of them probably don't read it here -- that's the point.
:) The officers do tend to read PTG-L, though.

It has helped me to realize that Board members are doing the same hard work
I'm doing, plus attending to PTG stuff on top of that. I no longer expect
quick changes. But I do think they listen. They are, after all, regular guys
like us.

Maybe I'm deluded....

JF

--