[pianotech] Knabe Square Grand Piano

Wesley Hardman hardmanwesley84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:10:13 MDT 2011

Anyone interested in a 1865 - 1875 Knabe Square Grand Piano, SN 1539?  It
has a rosewood finish and measures 42" x 84".  It is part of an estate
liquidation in my area.  The appraisal for this instrument was unreal, but I
think it can be bought for a very reasonable price.

If you, or someone you might know, might be interested, my telephone number
is 256-574-4761.  The piano is in Northeast Alabama.

Wesley Hardman, RPT
Scottsboro, Alabama