[pianotech] waater-damaged Disklavier

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Fri Oct 14 13:29:13 MDT 2011

I'm with Pat on this.  Once the details of the damage and
the piano became known, I felt it should be replaced.
That's what insurance is for.  For one thing, the cabinet
parts being tight could lead to quite an adventure later,
especially with white polyester.  But that is only one of
several concerns.
Ruth Phillips

ruth at alliedpiano.com

Message: 2