[pianotech] Falling piano lid (was fallen piano)

Laura Olsen laura-olsen at att.net
Thu Oct 13 12:56:34 MDT 2011

A lot of my upright mute handles have been donated to the cause until I can get a proper sized hinge pin. LaRoy Edwards teaches the wiggle technique when he demonstrates how much you can learn about the  piano from just touching it.   (Of course he probably borrowed that from Wally. )<g>
I found a hinge pin missing with this technique just yesterday.

Laura