[pianotech] Fwd:

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 22:04:16 MDT 2011

Right now I'm in a real bind. I tried this easyout thing called Grabit, and the tip broke off in the screw. So I put in a "call" to the maunfacturer of this product to ask for advice on getting that tip out.

Otherwise. I'm all ears, and open to any suggestions.

Wim

PS. Please, I don't want to hear any "I told you so's". I've got a bad enough feeling about this already.