[pianotech] RPT

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 21:09:18 MDT 2011

Hi, Noah:
That's such a nice way of saying it.
Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: Noah Frere
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: 10/02/2011 7:27:14 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] RPT

Ooh - Laura - good question! that would be sweet.
The rest of you , thanks, really appreciated.
Paul, I hear you 100%. Although every one chooses their own path, and all those paths are good from a mega-standpoint - i still can't help feeling that shooting for RPT is somehow, without sounding too snobby or elitist, umm, how does one say...well...joyous really. It fills one with a certain kind of happiness, joining the ranks of others who you know are trying their best (within reason and allowing for character differences) to be their best. And you know they are, because you are. So i always loved PTG, but now i can really say that the bond is deeper.