[pianotech] other piano concerns questions

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:25:18 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
Thanks everyone for the ideas William, John Joe, Tom and anyone I mssed.  I sure appreciate your helpful insight. In fact I save these e-mails for reference.

I also wanted to know what you guys do to ease a key on a grand without having to take the stack off, if there is a possible way of doing that.  I have a customer who tells me that a "D"is sticking.

Also I'm going to visit a grand on Wednesday where a hammer doesn't strike the string, string spacing? hammer spacing l ine of travel of hammer?  I won't know until I get there, but am I on the right track with this one?  thanks
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com