[pianotech] RPT

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 16:53:22 MDT 2011

Congrats, Noah!

Now you have PROVEN that you know what you're doing, and you KNOW it.  It will show.  Watch the look on the faces of your customers.  They'll see your confidence.  Trust me on this.  Don't you wish all those Associates could feel like you do now?  Especially those who don't think it's necessary to become RPT?  I think you know what I mean.  Does RPT after your name make you a better technician?  Only you can answer that.  It's been a struggle, and it's taken time, effort, study and money.  Be proud of it.  Everyone should be encouraged to become RPT.  (No offense intended for those who choose not to, but you're missing out if you don't).

All The Best,

Paul McCloud
San Diego