[pianotech] Tight plastic flanges

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 19:43:49 MST 2011

David

If these plastic parts are anything like the ones we had in America, the flange are swelling, and in the not to distant future, they will start breaking. You can try reaming out the bushing, but you might want to suggest to the customer that the only long term solution is to replace all the plastic parts.

Wim

PS. I'm surprised you haven't cracked the flanges yet, just trying to get them off the rail.