[pianotech] need a U1 top

Albert Picknell pnrfqsnrk at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 23 17:35:41 MST 2011

This is why I wouldn't use any tilter other than the one from Schaff (Cat. No. 1901), which has the longest forks I'm aware of on a piano tilter (and I certainly wouldn't call them too long).  This is also why I stick shims between the forks and the bottom of the piano, so when I'm standing the piano back up it's almost completely vertical before the piano's rear casters touch the floor.  I bruised a big toe once.  Once was enough.

Good luck,
Bert