[pianotech] need a U1 top

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 17:30:31 MST 2011

I had the piano on its back on a titler to fix the casters. As I tried to stand it up, it slid forward a little, and the tips of the tilter came out from under the piano. The piano slid down and when the top caught the edge of the tillter, it took out a "chunk". The tilter flipped over the piano, and the piano landed with a loud bang on it's back. Fortunately, I didn't get hurt, but I need  a new top. Any one have the top of a 45 year old, or there abouts, mahogany U1 in lacquer finish?

Wim Blees RPT
Hawaii