[pianotech] nomenclature

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 15 19:32:37 MST 2011

Our nomenclature to others, outside of our small community, is like trying
to talk to a Medical Doctor. They have their nomenclature and we have ours.
Both are complicated, but with a definate purpose...to specify and
enlighten our peers. And, in my opinion, to confuse the hell out of he rest
of the world..<G>
Mason's Book should be a required read for ALL aspiring techs, imho. No
Exceptions!<G> A yearly "review" should also be a requirement, just to keep
the 'flow'.<G>
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.