[pianotech] Pic Puzzler (easy)

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Fri Nov 11 16:59:02 MST 2011

You folks got it;  what looks like a bichord at the bridge is really the highest string of one unison paired with the lowest string of the next highest unison.

I speculate that they laid out the bridge from the top down, and accidentally added one extra bridge pin at the bottom of the trichords.

You can see the odd string spacing at the bichord wedge dampers.
Thanks for participating!

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh

P.S. - sounded fairly typical despite the odd spacing....