[pianotech] Yamaha Spinet

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Mon May 30 15:11:50 MDT 2011

Thanks to all those who replied with your excellent advice. I truly appreciate it.
I  am very confident in my tuning skills and unisons are good so this is definitely a humidity issue that I will again nicely but firmly explain to my customer.
Thanks for reaffirming.

You guys were a big help.

Best

Aart