[pianotech] Yamaha Spinet

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:02:34 MDT 2011

You're probably tuning it right in the middle of its seasonal changes.
However, most spinets I service (term used loosely) don't stay in tune well.
If you're confident in your tuning skills, tell him so. Pull a Groot if you
have to. :-) Or move on to another customer. I wouldn't do more than one
callback for free as long as I was sure it wasn't going out of tune because
of me.

I mean ... no AC? You can't expect it to stay in tune with that much RH
fluctuation from day to day.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS