[pianotech] New Forum

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 11:15:48 MDT 2011

Like I said to Duaine, this is a nice gesture - but is not really a good option until we really decide to just abandon the PTG as a central information source for piano technology.

Also, some of us really do not want to sign up for a gmail account.

I would also remind list members that the Pianotech group I set up on Google some weeks ago is still available for use and that it cost NOTHING to set up, works perfectly and requires no maintenance:

<http://groups.google.com/group/pianotech.php/>

JD