[pianotech] Ritmuller Pianos

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:08:24 MDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Ron Berry <berrypiano at gmail.com> wrote:

> www.ptg.org
> Resources
> Online Industry Directory
> Scroll to Company Name
> Enter "Pearl
>
>  American Pearl River Musical Instruments
> ------------------------------
>   *Primary Contact:* David Reed *Company Address:* 3949 E. Guasti Rd
> Unit A
> Ontario, CA 91761
> USA *Web:* www.pearlriverusa.com *Phone*: 909-673-9155 *Fax*: 909-673-9165
> *Toll Free Phone*: 800-435-5086 *Email:* service at pearlriverusa.com *
> the fastest growing piano company in North America. Pearl River Piano is the
> first Chinese piano company to earn the prestigious ISO 9001 award for
> quality control of the manufacturing process. Featured brands are Pearl
> River and Ritmuller. The pianos are distributed throughout the U.S. and
> Canada by a network of selected dealers who are dedicated to customer
> satisfaction.  *Categories:* Manufacturer
>

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Michael Magness <ifixpiano at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I tried to research them through the PTG site but it couldn't find
>> them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> Anybody know anything about them? I have to prep one tomorrow for a
>> dealer, I would like to be prepped first.
>> Thanks, Mike
>>
>> --
>>
>> I think we are a product of all our experiences.
>> Sanford I. Weill<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/sanfordiw283095.html>
>>

>> Michael Magness
>> Magness Piano Service
>> 608-786-4404
>> www.IFixPianos.com <http://www.ifixpianos.com/>
>> email mike at ifixpianos.com
>>

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ronald Berry Piano Service
> Indianapolis, IN
> 317-255-8213
> ron at berrypiano.com
> http://www.berrypiano.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ask me about Healthy Chocolate!
> http://www.berrygoodchocolate.com
>
> Public Key
> http://www.berrypiano.com/key/Ron_Berry.txt

I think this is an example of the difference between the old PTG.org web
system & the new one, in the old I could type in Piano manufacturers & a
list of ALL of the manufacturers popped up, usually w/service contact. The
new one gives me the names of some reference books!
The old system was a little more user friendly, ie you didn't have to be a
whiz at computers to use it! I prefer to spend my learning time learning
things about PIANOS, that was why I enjoyed the techlist, I'm 62 years old I
could give a rat's behind if the new system looks more like a social
networking site, I don't have time for social networking nor do most of the
techs I know.
We're self-employed on the backside of a recession that they're saying could
take another 10 years to fully pull out of. When I want info, I don't want
to have to pick through the "latest discussions"  to see if anybody is
discussing what I'm curious about, especially when the heading on most of
them gives you no clue as to what they are ABOUT!
I can dedicate a Gmail account to the techlist & have subject & first
sentence of each thread laid out in front of me for a day or a couple of
days, click & read the ones that interest me, archive some to read later all
on Google's servers!

I guess what I'm trying to say if it ain't broke don't fix it, to my
knowledge the techlist wasn't/isn't broken!

Mike

email mike at ifixpianos.com