[pianotech] Ritmuller Pianos

Ron Berry berrypiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 20:34:34 MDT 2011

www.ptg.org
Resources
Online Industry Directory
Scroll to Company Name
Enter "Pearl

American Pearl River Musical Instruments
------------------------------
*Primary Contact:*David Reed *Company Address:*3949 E. Guasti Rd
Unit A
Ontario, CA 91761
USA *Web:*www.pearlriverusa.com *Phone*: 909-673-9155*Fax*: 909-673-9165*Toll
Free Phone*: 800-435-5086*Email:* service at pearlriverusa.com *Description:*Pearl
River is the world's largest piano manufacturer and the fastest growing
piano company in North America. Pearl River Piano is the first Chinese piano
company to earn the prestigious ISO 9001 award for quality control of the
manufacturing process. Featured brands are Pearl River and Ritmuller. The
pianos are distributed throughout the U.S. and Canada by a network of
selected dealers who are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
*Categories:*Manufacturer

--
Ronald Berry Piano Service
ron at berrypiano.com