[pianotech] New Forum

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Jun 29 19:48:53 MDT 2011

OK, I'll bite and probably be the first devils' advocate here, BUT, it sounds to me like the email list portion was not
given a higher priority over the rest of the functioning of the package.

Are we too deep into this system to backout and try another, possibly, a commercially supported, but FREE to use,
open-source package ?

If so and without the old email system in place, then I see the pianotech list grinding to a slow trickle. Only the most
patient and dedicated persons are going to continue with the new system.

 From an ex-PTG member,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years