[pianotech] New Forum

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 29 19:50:22 MDT 2011

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Let's hope that it does not end
here and a wide open discussion will continue amongst the many parties
involved.

I think that it is instructive that you are still waiting to be wowed by the
Higher Logic software.  The interface is based on pizza logic - a little
this and a little that, here, there, and everywhere.  It still astounds me
that the new forum was launched without help files.  It is hard to believe
that patches here and there can ever make this a sensible, friendly, and
easy to use program.  That would require a groundfloor rewrite by people who
actually know something about interface design, and none of them seem to
work for Higher Logic.

What the powers that be and those who are in charge of implementing this
system need to hear is that most of us think that it is a world class piece
of garbage that we hate and don't want to use.  A majority of users have
already voted with their feet and no longer participate.

Will Truitt