[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:23:05 MDT 2011

I just created an online petition at the following website:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ptglist/

Please go there and sign the petition, and add your comments. Having a
master list of all those dissatisfied with the proposed elimination of the
old pianotech will be politically useful.

I would be happy to reword the petition if anyone feels that it is not clear
or I have left something out.

Ryan Sowers

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT