[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 29 12:00:17 MDT 2011

Reading Ron's post here, and David Andersen's just before, both are very
good comments.  As are the many preceding them.  I sent Ron Berry a post
this morning encouraging him to read all the posts to this thread and
comment to us.  Further, I asked that he forward my post to all others who
were part of the committee that established the new system and ask for them
to read all the postings and respond to the Pianotech Forum readers who are
so eloquently expressing their concern.  It is my hope that they will read
all of them entirely in a receptive mode where they are actually hearing
what we have to say.

I hope they will not remain silent and indifferent to the destruction of our
precious resource.

It's time to keep stirring the broth and not let this die down.  The natives
are restless.  It is time for accountability to us.

Will Truitt