[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 29 11:53:37 MDT 2011

Possibly the list was becoming too powerful, and meant more than the PTG, so this was a way of trimming it's wings, and getting the focus back to PTG.
I always thought that the list was never given the recognition it deserved.
How's that for a way out thought?
Of course, I know it isn't true.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia