[pianotech] Rebushing Keys

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:06:45 MDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for your input on the Bushmaster and procedures. I ordered one today along with a set of Spurlock's double sided cauls.

I'll give it a try and I'll report back after doing a set or two. I've been using the Spurlock two caul system for years, but I'm thinking about trying to speed things up using one caul, one time through, and the Bushmaster makes that possible.

Al -
High Point, NC