[pianotech] Rebushing Keys

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 08:47:47 MDT 2011

I think that's mighty fine, Al!

Thank you for finding it.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft" <alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com>
To: "Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>, "Pianotech Web Pianotech Web" <ptg_pianotechne at egroups.ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 8:23:13 AM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Rebushing Keys

John, Steve,

I just found a youtube video showing a combination of the Spurlock method, while using the Buchmaster type tool, so there is very little waste. The system looks very good and I think it will save quite a bit of time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19atg2J2XQs What do you think of this method?

Al -
High Point, NC