[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Tue Jun 28 22:48:42 MDT 2011

I do not like the site either, I visit 2 other piano sites and can easily
work with them but this site is a headache to me.

I now spend very little time here, I find it difficult to make a post or
search the site. This is the most difficult website

I have ever tried to navigate. Try post a photo, too complicated for me. It
is not user friendly, I am a piano technician not a computer whiz.

Jack Houweling

  _____