[pianotech] Really, really irritated with the New forum system

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Jun 28 21:45:32 MDT 2011

Several months ago, I submitted a far better solution that I am implementing for my Barbershop Chapters' website - I'm
the webmaster - called eGroupware.    http://www.egroupware.org/ *It fixes a lot of the complaints that everyone is having.*

And like most everything else that has been discussed on this list - or better yet - ignored on this list - my
suggestion *also* got ignored.

SO, even though I'm not a current member, I am another voice to try and get things better.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years