[pianotech] Touchweight: Re: half punching & figuring FW

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:58:00 MDT 2011

Kent Web told me that there was someone who makes offset Steinway
half-rounds, with the hole slightly to one side. I wrote it down somewhere,
but you might try contacting him to find out who makes them. Depending on
how you orient them you can increase or decrease the ration, just like the
veneer fix that David describes. A shop hound could probably make them
without too much trouble.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter