[pianotech] Soundboard Analysis

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:25:36 MDT 2011

While Jude had some for sale at the New England - Eastern Canada Seminar
held in Rhode Island in April 2010, it has been a while since he has any "on
the shelf" for sale. He's had me on "indefinite backorder" for nearly a year
now! A list of ready buyers may get him to produce a few more. Please note
that he had versions in three sizes (in answer to those who responded
"that's too short!" "that's too long!"), and one with an electronic digital
readout.
Patrick