[pianotech] Emailing: David Love.pdf

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 21 15:56:43 MDT 2011

OK, it went through.  Great.  Here is how it looks when I open up my
billings layout in Filemaker Pro.  Over to the far right, there is a space
for me to mark the date the check came in. 6/21/2011.

Well, for what it's worth....  FM is a great program for me.  Never crashes,
I've never lost information, I love it.  Been using it since 2004.

If anyone does not have a billing program set up for themselves, it is very
important to do so.  Use something good, something extremely reliable and
keep it up to date.  Don't fall behind on your billing information.  I do
mine every single day.  I mark all bills paid accordingly and update my
files every single day...or night...

Jer Groot