[pianotech] Herr Blees, I know a deadbeat when I see one!

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 15:54:25 MDT 2011

Many,many moons ago,while you were in the Lou doing your thang,a woman of
questionable charterer wrote me a check for a tuning, a week later my bank
charger ed me 25 smackaroos, so I said what's up with that.  They told why
yes she is a deadbeat! Asking want I could do they said take it to the bank
she wrote the rubber check on so I did they told me as soon as this deadbeat
makes a deposit I can recoup the whole amount,surffnuff did.  That's why I
always enjoy working in the ghetto of the north side,no one up there has
bank accounts so they always pay in cash. No fuss ,no muss,watch out for
the"hoewerllie's" in your hood since now you are one, Your very,very,best
friend in the whole wide world,Robert E.Wall(St.Louis)