[pianotech] Nossaman EMC Gauge

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 23:37:26 MDT 2011

Soundboard folks:

Mr. Nossaman has agreed to build me one of his EMC gauges (for a reasonable
fee of course).  Says he'd be willing to build more if he got some orders.
Some of you have expressed interest in these in the past.  So if you don't
want to do it yourself, doing them more than one at a time is certainly a
greener and more efficient way to go about it.  If you're considering it,
now might be the time.  Contact him directly.  I'm just passing on the
information.  For the uninitiated this is a gauge to help track the change
in the EMC in soundboard panels as you are working with them, either ribbing
or conditioning or whatever.  Really an essential tool for soundboard work
unless you're operating in a controlled environment.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com