[pianotech] Customer dilemma

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 10:13:56 MDT 2011

Hi Cy! (See you at the convention?!)

I don't think that we can technically take it as a write off seeing as how
technically it is also not income seeing as how the check/cash was lost by
Walley.  I believe though, that in order to consider something as a write
off, that we have to actually distribute the money in one form or another to
a church or what have you with a receipt from the that organization as proof
that we did so.  Losing a check, I don't think (?) can be considered as a
legitimate write off.

Jer Groot