[pianotech] Steinway tuning problem

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 16:41:20 MDT 2011

Has the customer done something different to or with the house, like central air? Did he move the piano to a different room or location in the house? Did he get a new washer and drier, or changed the place of the w/d? Minor little changes like that can have a big effect on tuning stability.

Wim Blees, RPT
Hawaii