[pianotech] business facebook

Roe Michaud jckrssllterrier at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 17:16:59 MDT 2011

Hi,
   Mostly my FB business page is for networking. The connections that "like" my
FB are seen by others and they become aware of my business. On the page itself I
list my customer's pianos that are for sale, and work I might be doing in
shop....Michaud's Piano Service
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Michauds-Piano-Service/103417433066881