[pianotech] business license?

Daniel Carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 13:26:47 MDT 2011

Interesting. It seems that a business license may not be more than
jsut another way for the guvment to mind your business and collect yer
money.  My favorite collection scheme is the ever unpopular unsecured
property tax. ie. machinery etc. You pay sales tax on it when you buy
it then they want you to pay a tax on the same stuff...every year? I
believe this is double taxation. So, in this case what happened to the
constitutional issue of no double taxation?

yes dale. i've think the same thing. the first time i heard about this
tax on items i buy for my business, i thought isn't that double
taxation? what a pile of _____.

daniel